Saturday, June 30, 2012

daddy's taking care of his girls

Matthew has been such a wonderful partner through this pregnancy- he takes such care with me, making sure I have the meals, the sleep, the exercise, and the relaxation I need. As D-Day approaches, he's become more and more attentive... Last night he made a delicious supper, complete with an appetizer plate of cracked pepper crackers with fresh tomatoes, basil, and mozzarella. Then he proceeded to clean up the kitchen while I fell asleep and slept until midnight.



Because of the excessive heat (mid 90's), I've developed a heat rash on my abdomen that itches like crazy. Needless to say, I have to stay in ac. Unfortunately, our church only has window units so I had to stay home this morning. So Matthew is playing hymns for me and sweet pea. We are loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment