Monday, January 30, 2012

Second Trimester: Here we come!

This past Friday was the first day of week 14, and subsequently, the first day of my second trimester. The past few months seemed to go so slow but now looking back, they actually flew by. Funny how life does that sometimes...

Changes:
I'm noticing a gradual increase in energy - finally!
Cravings have taken a back seat... no sudden urges for a pickle, berry smoothie, or other random tastes I've 'need(ed) LIKE NOW'. However - I am still hungry all the time and prefer fresh foods to overly prepared and seasoned dishes. So still on the fruit and veggie kick...
I have an overwhelming urge for everything to be perfectly in order in my house (and out). Not that this is anything new for me (and those who know me can testify to that), but frankly, during the first trimester I was just too tired to care. I still have bouts of fatigue, but much less than before. So yay!
My baby bump is slowly growing. It is amazing to see my body change and I find myself looking at my profile sideways in the mirror a lot. Keep growing, little guy (or lady)!

No comments:

Post a Comment